Sunday, April 1, 2007






It's a cool Sunday morning in Georgia. Hoping for rain today to knock all of the yellow pine pollen out of the air. My son and his fiance are coming by today for dinner. That's gotten to be a Sunday ritual since they moved to Georgia from Virginia last year. It's one that I enjoy. I have to do a little (well actually alot) of house cleaning today. Saturday is usually our day for that but we were busy all day yesterday with school and friends. So that leaves it for today. I'll call my oldest son sometime today. He still lives in Cincinnati with his wife and my granddaughter. I selfishly wish they were all nearby but I'll be grateful for the fact that David wanted to move to be closer to Mom. I try to drive up (8 hours) and see the baby at least every other month. She changes so quickly. Her first birthday party is this month but I'll miss it because of my trip to Argentina. That's really ok though. She's not old enough to know and I won't have to share her with all of her other grandparents :-). I'll see her when I get back. Here is a recent photo of her. Guess I'd better get cleaning and cooking.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Argentina, Koala bears, and beautiful granddaughters -- what a wonderful life :-)

Chris said...

What a sweet baby! There is nothing like a baby girl! I had three myself LOL!
My little grandson turned 1 on April 5!